filters
State:
City:
Product:

Abc News - False and biased news

Why is it that the Democrats go to Puerto Ricoon jaunt, but it is the presidents fault there were no meetings from Pelosi. They keep saying that there are 800,00 people(fact), the border patrol agents that I know support the president as well as some TSA. They slant the information to a negative statement, or they just leave out pertinent information.

Abc News - Evening news with David Muir

I used to like and listen to David Muir on the nightly news for a very long time. It has come to a point I cannot watch him any longer. He passionately and with full force trashes the president of our country! He probably is told what to say. I thought you should know how a lot of people feel about your news anchor. Whenever David talks about the president of our country his voice is full of anger and dislike. It's unacceptable to all who used to like him. It's about time your network stands up for the leader who leads our country! Thank you for reading this. Many people feel the same!!

Abc News - BIASED NEWS, FALSE REPORTING AND BIASED MODERATORS

ABCNEWS is a very biased network that reports lies. It's noderators are also biased and bully.

Abc News - You are not a news station

For 2 days you have broken in to General Hospital because of Trump. If I wanted to see news I would watch it later when your news is on or watch a 24 hr news channel. YOU ARE THE ONLY CHANNEL OUT OF THE 3 MAJOR NETWORKS TO DO THIS! You have scheduled TV shows, SHOW THEM! I stopped watching your channel except for this 1 show, it is time to break totally break free!
Reply to reviews
when the view first started, I couldn't wait to set aside that time to sit down and watch fout intelligent women have a very interesting and enjoyable conversation that I felt touched on things that interested me and affected me in my life. Throughout the years I have...

Abc News - News casters

I tried two contact 2 years a go about help for my son.they are horrible and bad news casters such as Tanya babich horrid with irrelevant conments

Abc News - Disgusted

I want you to know I am so very disgusted with your broadcasting. When did it become acceptable to exploit kids. When did it become acceptable to promote what kids shouldn't even be concerned about. I'm speaking of the 11 year old that calls himself a "drag kid". I will never watch anything else on abc, nor support anything you are involved in.
Show

Abc News - Don't buy L.G. smart T.V.

I have a 23 month old L.G. smart TV that will not turn on, looked on Google, on going problem and will do nothing for me.
5.0
#1432082

Abc News - Very unhappy

I quit watching abc when they started bashing Trump, except for Jeopardy. Now, you interrupt the whole 1st round to report a storm in Frying Pan, NC! ABC sucks!

Contact Abc News

Phone:
(818) 623-3200

Abc News Products and Services

Abc News - Cancel

You need to cancel the view it is disgusying